Monday, January 15, 2007

Janaki Cedanna - "Entertainmentographer"

On Air Talent . . . Me?
I just want to make a quick announcement about my involvement in a brand new Arizona TV show called AZ E 360. This show covers the Arizona entertainment industry and is slated to air locally on AZ TV (channel 13) every Thursday at 10:30 pm (tentatively) after "Cheers" and "Frasier" and before "Entertainment Tonight". It debuts February 1st.

I will be the "Entertainmentographer" and will be talking on air in a weekly segment about the newest advancements in cutting edge filmmaking technology. I filmed my first segment at Best Buy talking about what High Definition video is and why you should care. Pretty cool, huh?

The goal is to get the ASU Film program involved in this show and to showcase our talent.

Here is the first trailer for this show. More news to follow. Enjoy!


No comments: