Monday, August 31, 2009

Entourage: The Sorkin Notes - Review

This weeks episode of Entourage was a surprise. When I saw the preview and it showed that they were revisiting E's love life I screamed "Oh no!" But I was pleasantly surprised by not only the pacing of this episode but that the writers actually wrote some honest moments and gave the little Irishman something else to say besides "Whatever."

This episode called "The Sorkin Notes" was very well handled despite the E love triangle, the train wreck that is the Andrew story line and it not being very funny. Gary Cole was actually given a chance to show why he's such a good actor and the plot point revolving around writer Aaron Sorkin was as well placed as any cameo in the show's run. Bonus points for featuring a collagen enhanced Beverly D'Angelo and a very creepy (as usual) Peter Stormare. I'm the first one to admit when I'm wrong when it comes to predicting how good an episode of Entourage is (just don't ask my girlfriend what she thinks.) But I digress . . .

-- Janaki Cedanna

Click Here for Full Review at TV Fodder - Entourage: The Sorkin Notes - Review

Posted using
ShareThis

No comments: