Sunday, October 26, 2008

Entourage: "First Class Jerk" Episode Review

Will Ari take the Studio Chief job? Did Turtle get lucky with Jamie-Lynn Sigler? Is Drama still a jerk? Many questions will get answered!

As I predicted, this weeks episode of Entourage was all about Ari Gold but with some Turtle thrown in. Will the writers go for broke and have Ari take the studio head job or will they wuss out and return to the status quo?

Having asked that, I think this episode is very good in it's story and execution and proves yet again that the show is continually evolving while staying true to it's roots. And did I mention it was pretty damn funny? In my mind this season has been one of the best yet but somehow I knew how the Ari situation would turn out. What I didn't think was that it was so easy for anyone to get a job as a head of a major studio . . .

-- Janaki Cedanna

Read Full Review!

No comments: