Sunday, April 1, 2007

Official Reviewer For HBO's Entourage!!

How Cool Is This??
I just wanted to send out an announcement that yours truly, Janaki Cedanna was hired by a major website to be the "official" reviewer/writer for the HBO show "Entourage".

I run my own section of the website TVFodder which is a sister site of FilmFodder and I will get to interface with HBO and hopefully some of the creative force behind "Entourage".

This is a really cool opportunity and I love the fact that I get to give my opinions to a broader audience while covering one of my absolute favorite shows. You can send me an email at janaki@tvfodder.com or click here to go directly to my site. "Entourage" is poised to become the next big show and explode into the national consciousness. If you haven't seen it yet check out my YouTube channel for clips I've posted or rent it and watch it! By the way, check out my Symmetry Pictures website and see how "Entourage" has taken over!!!! Here is a promo teaser for the 3rd season premiere on Sunday, April 8th.

Check it out!






No comments: